Monday, May 14, 2012

It's just a pic of mine... XD
my hair length.... gonna reach my dream length ~~~ 
weee~~ i'm excited XD
okay...
i'm not going through any happy life nowadays >< 
it's full of exam...
EXAM SUX !!! 

1 more left to go =D 
then i'll be busy dressing up altho i'm not going anywhere =-= 
it's just for the fun of it... since i have ntg much to do =P 

oh ya...
my beloved bro's stuff 
really wish that i can get it for him ...
BLESS ME !! 
and good luck bro xD 
his exam is on nowadays =P 

im blasting loud music in my head now ...
it's like...
oh yeahhh~~ YEAAHHHH~~ and YEAHHH~~ 
=_= 
but it's just kinda weird to party alone ~.~ 

last paper to go...
but i really duno what to cover >< 
*sigh*
i dun wanna fail T.T 
it's not in my life =X 


life is just so tiring...
BACHELOR ...far from hometown...
far from my besties... =( 
it's just.... miserable ='( 

POSITIVE POSITIVE ~~ 
UP UP UP!!! 
it's just 3 years more >< 
this is just the beginning... 
i sound like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ XD

THIS IS MY LIFE...
imma bear with it =D 
be happy =P 

HAPPY BLOGWALKING =) 
thx for visiting =P 







No comments:

Post a Comment